It’s easy, just follow these steps …
1 – Check the schedule, choose some races, and mark your calendar
2 – For
3 – Gather up some basic supplies:
- Appropriate warm or cool outerwear (white colors are preferred)
- Don’t forget your rain suit
- Hat, Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Comfortable shoes (sturdy weatherproof shoes or boots are best)
- Gloves (orange color is preferred, but any type/color will do for starters)
- Backpack to carry all of your supplies, munchies, liquids, etc.
4 – Show up at
the track approximately 1½ hours before the start of the first race
5 – Be prepared for the adrenaline rush!
We will provide your orientation, formal
& on-track training* and mentoring, and even a FREE lunch!
Don’t live in
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our Training Coordinator.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!
* Proper training is essential to be able to safely work races.
Click here to read about our free Flagging & Communications Training Schools